Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This Post is Dedicated To Jimmy Arrington


As it takes years for our soil to be depleted of nutrients, so does it take years for our bodies to be depleted of nutrients, to keep us sick. At a time of crisis, extreme measures are taken, and they will take us out of crisis, but we must, follow up with the rebuilding so to speak, the renourishing to survive those extreme drugs that have taken us out of crisis. Look at what our so loving mother earth has given us to provide us with those answers.

The Austrian word for sick, is "what are you missing".

I support you in your life saving actions and I love you, Kate

photo by G.A. Jarrell

2 comments:

Rolltideinn said...

After years of eating anything that tasted good, it has been very difficult to eat what IS GOOD for me. I try each day to baby step to a healthier way of eating and living. Thanks for your continued support and optimism you give to me each time I see you. Thanks for being my crisis manager. Love Jim

Rolltideinn said...

As I have spent years eating what tasted good , now I try to eat what IS GOOD for me. I am trying to baby step toward a healthier lifestyle, your support and optimism that inspire me toward that end. Thanks for being my crisis manager and friend. Love Jim